Monday, March 19, 2012

Time to get manly. With music.

Today I'm starting a manly journey. I'm going to start listening to the records from what Esquire magazine claims are "The 75 Albums Every Man Should Own." I love that this exists - because it seems so arbitrary and because I'm hoping this exercise will put some hair on my chest. I'm only two records in and can already feel myself becoming more manly. I just want to break something or watch sports! I might even have a beard by the time I'm done with this experiment. But it is a risk I'm willing to take in order to explore some new-to-me records and get a better handle on what you men-folk like to listen to. I'm going to post each record separately, and you can find them all under the tag "men's needs." Let's get started!

No comments:

Blog Archive