Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wonder Twins Review: Ra Ra Riot @ The Blind Pig Thursday March 26th

Ann Arbor is a funny place. Not as in humorous, but more like, “That’s funny – I’ve been here how many times and wow, I am lost! Again!” I think that’s one of the main things that keeps me away from the place – the underlying anxiety that I feel each time I head out that way. Of course I can now add the anxiety of, “Is this in fact a very poorly labeled handicapped spot, or have I really just found a great and (free after 6pm!) parking place in this wretched town?" But alas, that’s life. I DID get to check out the Blind Pig for the very first time with D’Anne – a venue I can tell I will like in the future for shows that are not filled to capacity. Check out our Wonder Twins review on the Metro Times Music Blahg here.

No comments:

Blog Archive