Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Record Reviews: Mazes, Anni Rossi, Swan Lake

Welcome to the Happy St. Patrick's Day edition of Pillow Fights & Boxing Tuesday. For this special O'Holiday, I cleverly chose to review three records for Detour's New Music Guide that fit the bill: Mazes (from Ireland!), Swan Lake (all part Irishmen!) and Anni Rossi (totally looks Irish!). No. None of this is true. Well, actually, I don't know the ethnic make-up of those guys from Swan Lake. Nor do I care. Because I don't especially care about St. Patty's Day. Since I'm not even good at getting drunk, it's not exactly a holiday that has a strong appeal for me. Also, I don't like getting killed by drunken drivers as much. Woo! Woo! Woo! Did somebody call the Fun Police? I figured, because my phone is ringing.

1 comment:

Jean-Luc Garbo said...

Good review of the new Swan Lake. I'm even more excited to hear it now.

Blog Archive