Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Record Reviews: Starfucker, Flatfoot

I've started doing some stuff for Tiny Mix Tapes again now that Detour is "transitioning out of the daily blogging game." My first review since picking up the slack is for Starfucker's Jupiter EP. It's super fun electro-pop, jammy jammy time summer music. I also had a review in last week's Metro Times for Flatfoot's new record. Somebody told me I should "update this more often." This was both flattering and stressful and now I can't think of anything to write. Hey, thanks a lot.

Oh yeah! Hamtramck Clean Sweep is this Saturday. My girlfriend and I will totally be there, making our little city-within-a-city a cleaner place. This means we'll be picking up a lot of Hot Cheetos wrappers and grocery store handbills. If you want to help out as well, you should. Here's the info you need.

No comments:

Blog Archive