Tuesday, April 24, 2012
"They say that everybody here gives in..."
Liz Wittman and the Lettercamp Kids (which is what I lobbied HARD for the band to be called... But I suppose just "Lettercamp" is also good) have a new single out. It's perfect timing since all you like to do once the weather gets nice is constantly shake your booty to the electronic music. Check it out:
- "Maybe in the next world..."
- "I will take the dark part of your heart into my h...
- "What happened to us?"
- "They say that everybody here gives in..."
- An open letter to a 13-year-old Sonic Youth critic...
- Let's go to the opera!
- "And the sky opens up like candy..."
- Johnny Headband: It's what's for dinner
- "I'm waking up, I'm passing out..."
- My adorable darling, I think of you every night an...
- The History of Pan!c - Fight! Fight! Fight!
- Are we manly now?
- Time To Get Manly 75: Jeff Buckley - Grace
- Time To Get Manly 74: Mahler - Symphony No. 5
- Time To Get Manly 73: Charles Mingus - Mingus Ah U...
- Time To Get Manly 72: Neil Young - Harvest
- Time To Get Manly 71: Johnny Cash - At Folsom Pris...
- Time to Get Manly 70: Tom Waits - Small Change
- Time To Get Manly 69: Buena Vista Social Club - Bu...
- Time To Get Manly 68: Luna - Penthouse
- Time To Get Manly 67: Leonard Cohen - Songs of Leo...
- Time To Get Manly 66: Sam Cooke - Night Beat
- Time To Get Manly 65: Beethoven - Symphony No. 5
- ▼ April (23)
- ► 2011 (61)
- ► 2010 (100)
- ► 2009 (107)