For those that are not internet stalking me enough to be aware, Sunil and I have a band. It is called A Lady Never Tells. Sunil is moving to L.A. at the end of the month, so we're about to switch things up to "long distance music relationship." But if we can make it work, I'll consider forgiving him for moving to my least favorite city in the universe. We just recorded 5 songs over a whirlwind weekend with Dave Lawson, and those will be up soon, soon, soon for the world to hear. We have a brand new Facebook page, so please go like it.
- ► 2013 (21)
- "We'll do whatever we please..."
- "How does it make you feel?"
- We're no Quarterflash, but...
- "I hope you are in a nice hotel playing cards in y...
- These shows looks fun
- But I'm a Cheerleader
- I can't WAIT until this comes in the mail
- Richard Buckner is bringing his murder truck to a ...
- Records I Want to Gay Marry: Sharon Van Etten's 'T...
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2011 (61)
- ► 2010 (100)
- ► 2009 (107)