So this gentleman is bringing the hip hop beats (with a live band, mind you) to Alvin's tonight:
You should come out and see if he manages to rhyme "disestablishmentarianism" like a pro. Also on the bill are Free Moral Agents. I know very little, but it sounds like they will be sweet. One of the Free Moral Agent guys is also in the Mars Volta. The Mars Volta are a King Crimson cover band.
- ► 2013 (21)
- ► 2012 (152)
- ► 2011 (61)
- If your house wasn't robbed, go have FUN this week...
- Put a bright orange dot on yr guitar
- Closer to FINE tonight!
- "I'm hot, and you're not. So if you wanna get with...
- "If things get real, promise to take me somewhere ...
- Wonder Twins: Modernlull, Pink Lightning, Ghost He...
- Thanks for NOTHING Eddie Vedder
- Rock your smoke free brains out!
- ▼ May (8)
- ► 2009 (107)