So tonight a bunch of hunky, Detroit indie rockers are gonna splash some patchouli on their dream catchers and play lesbian folk covers at the Burton Theatre - Detroit's premiere indie-theatre-that-used-to-be-an-elementary-school.* A very reliable source has informed me that they are "100% positive" that the music starts promptly at 9pm (doors at 8pm) and that "it's going to be really awesome." But even if it wasn't going to be really awesome, you had me with the unambiguous door time.
*The only thing that is accurate about this sentence is the location. The rest is just my interpretation of the facts. Which I don't have.
- ► 2013 (21)
- ► 2012 (152)
- ► 2011 (61)
- If your house wasn't robbed, go have FUN this week...
- Put a bright orange dot on yr guitar
- Closer to FINE tonight!
- "I'm hot, and you're not. So if you wanna get with...
- "If things get real, promise to take me somewhere ...
- Wonder Twins: Modernlull, Pink Lightning, Ghost He...
- Thanks for NOTHING Eddie Vedder
- Rock your smoke free brains out!
- ▼ May (8)
- ► 2009 (107)