Thursday, April 8, 2010

Drive-By Truckers with Foghorn Leghorn tonight!

Tonight will take us to St. Andrew's Hall to see the Drive-By Truckers with Langhorne Slim. Though every time I think of or say Langhorne Slim I picture Foghorn Leghorn. Today somebody said to me, "Wasn't he that racist rooster?" To which I say "It would be isn't he." (cartoon character = immortal) and also, "He's racist?" I will have to profess ignorance here - if there were racist over or undertones during those old Looney Tunes cartoons, they went over my head as a child. But then again, so did Three's Company.

1 comment:

Steve Barman said...

I wouldn't say he was racist. Maybe he was a bad characterization of Southerners, but I don't remember him speaking about the superiority of the poultry race.

Blog Archive