Monday, June 4, 2012

"Guys like me girl, we never learn..."


Sadly, I have already RSVP'd for a party on this date at which both "moderate entertainment" and a "cat fashion show" have been promised, so it's hard to say if I'll make it out to the Berkley Front this Saturday. Tough choices! But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't go. Destroy This Place and Hospital Garden are releasing a split 7" so you'll not only see a good show, you'll leave with a little record. Like a door prize. What fun! 

I'm particularly excited about this new record, because one of the Destroy This Place songs, "We Never Learn," is actually a John Nelson & the New Girlfriends song. And that's my band! But since John wrote the song and is in both bands, I guess he's totally the boss and can do whatever the hell he wants no matter how furious it makes me. Ha. That's a joke - no fury. It will always be our song first, Ryan Allen!

No comments:

Blog Archive