Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Creative equality: Some of my favorite marriage equality logo variations




Every gay person I've ever met has spent some portion of their life feeling alone, outnumbered, scared and unsupported. I started the coming out process in 1996 - the year Bill Clinton signed DOMA into law. I was incredibly fortunate overall with a loving and supportive family and amazing friends. But that doesn't mean that it's been an easy journey. It's been incredibly daunting, exhausting and heartbreaking. So as inconsequential as the changing of one's Facebook picture may seem, I want to let each and every one of you know that I appreciate the fact you give a shit. Like, so much. Thank you.

My Bloody Marriage Rights

Equality goggles 

Librarians for equality!
This is apparently from Dr. Who!

Yoda's on the right side of history

Are there gay cylons?

America's original gay sweethearts

America's original lesbian sweethearts

Dogs against discrimination!
Corg-i-quality!
Author Sugi Ganeshananthan's book Love Marriage, in different languages.
Don't be a grump about marriage equality!
There's nothing to say this isn't veggie bacon. Which is gay bacon.
Finally: A use for Peeps!
I like this more for the time involved than the finished product.


Thank you Mario! But your equal rights are in another castle!
Kitty Pride
Equality rides: 25 cents
Touch of gay.
Equality for ALL
Marriage is Divine!
Put a (gay) ring on it.


Let them eat (gay) cake.
Willie Motherfuckin' Nelson




















No comments: