Monday, October 24, 2011

"You don't know anything at all..."

Jennifer O'Connor is one of my favorite, favorite, favorite musicians/singers/songwriters ever. That sounds all hyperbolic and stuff, but it's actually true. She's finally putting out a new album November 8th and I am super happy for her. I am also happy for me because I've been dying to get my hands on some new Jennifer O'Connor songs. I admit I didn't expect her to put out a record that resonated with me to the degree I Want What You Want does. I know it resonates with me because I can't stop listening to it. I've tried! I can't. But these songs and their tales of starting over, getting through adverse situations and figuring out what you want are all so good and relatable! So yeah, basically Jennifer O'Connor is my life coach. Listen to the first single "Running Start" here, and for serious buy I Want What You Want when it comes out. In fact, order one of the limited edition CDs she's releasing just in time for Christmas... She'll even like, sign it or write a little something. I already know who I'm sending one to and what I want her to write in the message...

No comments:

Blog Archive