Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A treasure trove of musical goodness for Morrissey and Smiths fans

I have clearly been ignoring my overflowing Google reader of musical blogs for way too long - because the other day I came across a post from The Vinyl Villain titled "ONE SONG BY THE SMITHS: A Saturday Series (Part 11)." Part 11?! Wait, what? That means there are 10 more of these that I happened to miss? Shame. On. Me.

I'm currently nerding out and catching up. Wow. Each post features alternate versions, videos, live bootlegs... all with with the kind of sincere fan musical analysis and critique that makes me weak in the knees.
Now, I've noticed some of the MP3 links don't work on the actual blog anymore - BUT... they all seem to be working in my Google Reader. So do yourself a favor and add The Vinyl Villain to your reader and get reading/listening.

And when you're done catching up on the Smiths posts, check out his "IT'S FRIDAY, I'M IN LOVE ... WITH MORRISSEY" series which took a look at each Moz single ever released. Good, good stuff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind words Laura.

Blog Archive