Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Record Review: Jóhann Jóhannsson

Sakes alive! Why oh why has it taken me so long to post new material for the pollution of the internet? Could it be because I have been battling a stubborn kidney stone (or possibly battling evil invaders for the good of our planet - you decide!), maybe trying to move into my own place one agonizing and slow step at a time, or possibly because I'm in love? Who's to say, right? RIGHT?

But it's the LAST DAY OF THE YEAR! So I thought the LEAST I could do is post a link to a review I wrote for the Metro Times a couple o' weeks ago. Timely! The new Jóhann Jóhannsson = Henry Ford is such a weirdo, now listen to some pretty music inspired by his weirdness. Here's a more intelligent (I like to think) review.

1 comment:

Our Gratitude Journal said...

You and your kidney stones. As a haver of long lasting pain, I sympathize.