Wednesday, May 30, 2012

"Met on a Saturday, loved you by Sunday..."



Detroit's Prime Ministers are a personal favorite of mine, and this particular song (from a digital single they put our a few months back) gets stuck in my head a lot. This is partly due to my fondness for "days of the week" related songs. The video, features a mystery substance that may or may not be toxic, but does produce some cool visuals. I hope there are no side effects to contact with said substance. Of course if there are, I hope they turn everybody in the band into a superhero. That would be awesome, and is in no way influenced by the fact that I've seen The Avengers (twice), Iron Man (1 and 2), Captain AmericaThor and X-Men: First Class in the past couple weeks. Totally unrelated, I'm sure.

No comments:

Blog Archive