Are you losing your mind in anger over this Netflix debacle? Have you looked into Redbox and decided it seems much more complicated and expensive than you thought it would be? Well, I have the solution for you: Movie Box!
It's fun and easy to participate! Here's what you do:
1. Find a box
2. Fill it with the DVDs, video games and even VHS tapes (why not?!) that you never watch/don't remember buying and are cluttering your home.
3. Put these games and movies in the box.
4. Put box at the curb with a sign that says, "Movie Box!"
5. People can come paw through your box at their convenience and take moves and games that may interest them.
6. Take as many as you want and keep as long as you want. There are no late fees!
7. Instead of returning them, the borrower should start their OWN "Movie Box" at THEIR curb and place the movies in it when they're done.
8. Pretty soon, there will be Movie Boxes EVERYWHERE!
9. Congratulations! You are now part of a media revolution.
10. VIVA MOVIE BOX! PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER!